This page complements our privacy and data protection policy. It allows you to find out more about the origin and use of the browsing information processed when you visit our site as well as about your rights.
List of cookies
Gerontim does not use any proprietary cookies on its website.
The following third-party cookies are used:
– Cookies used for sharing on social networks, issued and managed by the publisher of the social network in question. Two types of sharing cookies from social networks are used on the Gerontim website:
- LinkedIn, whose policy relating to cookies can be consulted by clicking the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-cookie-policy
Use and retention of data
The information collected by means of the cookies used on this site is retained for one (1) year in order to produce visitor statistics (Google Analytics).
With regard to the social cookies, and subject to your consent, these provide you with an easy way to share part of the content published on the Gerontim site, in particular by means of an application share “button” specific to the social network in question.
Deactivating cookies / cookie settings
Most browser menus have options allowing you to manage the cookies on your device by changing or configuring your cookie settings.
The following list allows you to access information on how to display cookies depending on the browser you are using. If you are using a different browser, consult the information on cookies that is specific to your browser.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies (choose your country/region at the bottom of the site to change language)
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Please note that if you refuse to allow cookies to be stored on your device, you will still be able to browse on this site. However, some parts and options may not work properly.
Google Analytics and privacy
We use Google Analytics to track your activity on our site, to measure the number of users who visit our pages and to find out what contents they access on the visited pages. The analysis is performed anonymously. The Google Analytics cookies are saved on your device and may be transferred to a Google server in the USA, where they will be stored. Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operators and to provide other services relating to the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required to do so by law or if such third parties process this data on Google’s behalf.